What we have prepared over more than 3 years will make a change and will bring hope for millions of people around the world. People have to stop talking about the intention to change anything without doing, we have to act now! Therefore, support our cause and allow us to help the helpers.With our first mission we save lives and support more than 1’000 people in a direct way If you follow your bliss you will always have it. If you follow the money you may lose it. If you are convinced, then do it, no matter what others say.
Define yourself or be defined.
Keep your willingness to break taboos. Keep the ability to think and act differently, and your journey begins.
We are one of the lucky 8% of humanity which has more than the remaining 92%. Many of us have forgotten what is really important in life. People only strive for materialism, prosperity, career, attention and self-interest, hoping to find happiness, love and appreciation in what they do.
We have to recognize the gift of our education and for what we have been enabled through our studies. We should recognize our skills and talents and how we can utilize our skills in order to become passionate contributors to our society. We should do something that makes sense and fun. We should start to dream more and pursue those dreams with passion. What we seek and strive for is found in ourselves.
Pioneers change the world and aviation have it done so many times.
If humans would just believe possible things, we would not have the ability to cross oceans, to fly, to overcome gravity, leave our Earth and land on the moon or to browse the almost entire human knowledge within just a few seconds.